Convention 2017 Online Registration is currently under construction. Please check back here soon. Also check our FaceBook page: Triplet Convention, for the latest updates.
Registration fees cover the meetings, three meals (Friday Dinner/ Saturday Lunch/ Sunday Breakfast), activities for the children, workshops, entertainment, supplies, a souvenir booklet with photos and information from all families attending, and more. Hotel room and parking fees are not included in your registration fee.
After you submit the above form you will be taken to a secure shopping cart where you can enter your payment details.
To register for this year's convention please complete the following steps:
1. Register your entire family by filling out the registration form above.
2. Make your Hotel Reservation. Don't delay! Make Hotel reservations TODAY! click here; enter "TRP" as the group code.
3. Check out our Auction information.
4. Pack Your Bags! We can't wait to see you there!
- This should be a large convention and we strongly recommend that you register early. Registration deadline is April 30. A $50 late fee applies after May 1. Late registration accepted until June 1.
Contact Kim Jones at Kim@TripletConvention.com or 202-255-5091 if you have any questions.
Help us keep a good thing going!
Deadlines for 2017
- Convention registration deadline is APRIL 30!
Parents: $120 each
Accompanying adults: $100 each
Children (ages 12-17): $90 each
Children (ages 2-11): $80 each
Children under age 2: No charge (also, no food is provided)
2017 WORKSHOP TITLE CHOICES (*tentative)
SCHOOL DAYS - Pros and cons of classroom placement options. How to deal with major discrepancies in skills and abilities.
KIDS IN SPORTS - Parents, kids & sports: Where do you draw the line? How many sports? Same team or separate teams?
PARENTING TEENS - Enjoying the journey!
SUPER DAD! - The art of leading your family. Identifying and dealing with the pressures of a large family.
CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN - Tips on economizing, daily budgeting and long term planning.
TIME MANAGEMENT - Learning to organize your day.
FAMILY TEAM BUILDING- Building stronger Family bonds.
Follow the convention